TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Can make CARBON FIBER version of Stillen 3 gauge panel
People Seeking Info

Subject Can make CARBON FIBER version of Stillen 3 gauge panel

Posted by yellowzx on March 04, 2009 at 10:26 PM
  This message has been viewed 572 times.

In Reply To how bout this posted by Drk93TT on March 04, 2009 at 02:19 PM

Message I have located a Z32 parts vendor that is willing to make a CARBON FIBER copy of the discontinued Stillen 3-gauge panel. This current Z32 parts vendor is selling several Carbon Fiber parts now for Z32 on ebay. This guy is currently selling Z32 Carbon Fiber console covers, steering wheel covers, dash hood covers, radiator fan shroud covers, etc. etc.
I contacted the guy and asked him if he could make a Carbon Fiber 3-gauge dash housing same as the discontinued Stillen piece. He said he can definitely make the piece but needs an existing Stillen 3-gauge panel in order to make molds for Carbon Fiber version. He stated he would make a Carbon Fiber version of the Stillen 3 gauge panel for free to anyone who let them use their Stillen piece in order to make the mold. Is there any Z32 owner that would be willing to let their Stillen 3-gauge panel be utilized by this guy in order to make a mold???? If so please let me know and I can give you email contact to get the process going.

Thanks,

Patrick
91 Z32 TT - Yellow Pearlglow

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.